viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Hello!


I'm Andrea and I'm 15 years old. I live in Motril with my family. I have a brother called Antonio. He is studying in Granada, he is 21 years old and he wants to be Computer Engineer.
I don't have a specific favorite food, I like all types of food. I love video games and I have a lot of console games. I like to collect old console games ( and new consoles), you can think that I'm a freak, that's true!. Also, I like to watch sports on TV ( although I don't practice any sport). I like to watch most of them, I watched Olympics and Paralympics Games everyday until they finished.

In general, I like all kinds of music ( except reggeatton). One of my favorite bands is Red Hot Chili Peppers.
My favorite subject is Biology because I like everything related with the human body, the illnesses... so that's why I wanna study Bio-Medicine and I like physcis and chemistry. As for the other subjects I neither like nor dislike them.

When I have a career done, I have thought going out of my country and to look for a country where I can get a job with a good salary and to practice English. Why do I say this? Because my country isn't in a good time now because of the Economic Crisis although the world is in an Economic Crisis, there are some countries with less problems with the Economic Crisis.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario