martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

Bank Of Common Knowledge


How to typewrite?


First I'm going to start telling you what a BCK (Bank Of Common Knowledge) is, a BCK is a ''place'' like a social network, web pages, schools, meeting places, etc. where you teach the people a special hability that you have and the people learn interesting thing that they want to learn, summarizing, they learn things that you already know because they are interested to learn it. For example, I know how to typewrite and I'm going to teach the people who is interested to learn how to typewrite.


I have done a video where I record my voice, my keyboard and my computer' screen. The video teach you how to put the fingers on the keyboard and how to use some keys and combination of some keys.
 I hope this video is helpful for you! :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario